KISS GOODBYE TO MS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Date of last revision: 17 March 2016
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of The May 50K website. Your continued use of our website indicates to Kiss Goodbye to MS and MS Research Australia that you agree with these General Terms. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
1. Content created by Kiss Goodbye to MS – MS Research Australia owns or licences from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in our website. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material on our website unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website. For permission to reproduce material please contact MS Research Australia head office.
2. Content posted by you – Any content that you post to our website (eg photos and videos) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (eg by obtaining
3. Keeping our website safe – We need your help to keep our website safe. Therefore, you must adhere to the following
4. Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia’s disclaimer – we take great care with our website and we endeavour to keep it accurate, error-free and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our website. Whilst we may include on our website links to third party websites or resources, MS Research Australia is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
5. Hosting a Kiss Goodbye to MS event – if you register to host an event you will be issued an Authority to Fundraise letter. Please be aware that organising and running the event is your responsibility. You will be responsible for taking care of all permits, permissions or other similar issues arising from the event that you organise and Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss at a Kiss Goodbye to MS event, unless MS Research Australia has issued Public Liability Insurance to you.
6. Refunds Policy for Donations – Kiss Goodbye to MS is happy to refund your donation if you have made it in error. If you wish to request a refund then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Kiss Goodbye to MS website.
7. Refunds Policy for Merchandise – Kiss Goodbye to MS is happy to offer a refund or exchange for goods purchased online if they are found to be faulty or damaged. If you wish to request a refund or exchange then please contact us using the contact details in the Contact Us section of the Kiss Goodbye to MS website. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds for any other reasons.
8. Privacy statement – Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit the Kiss Goodbye to MS website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your contact/client relationship with Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia.
9. Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia’s rights – Kiss Goodbye to MS/MS Research Australia may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our website if you do not comply with these General Terms. Any failure by Kiss Goodbye to MS to enforce our rights under these General Terms if you do not comply is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights in relation to that or any other non-compliance by you.
10. Entities and governing law – the Kiss Goodbye to MS entity and relevant law governing these General Terms form an agreement between you and MS Research Australia, subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.